Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
TOPIC: Who’s ordered cheap Discord tokens?
Who’s ordered cheap Discord tokens? 9 hours 33 minutes ago #2808259
  • CodyKirk
  • CodyKirk's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: 0
I’m writing a bot to automate notifications on my server, and I want to test it on several accounts at once so I don’t risk my main one. It doesn’t make sense to buy expensive accounts just for testing, and free tokens expire after an hour. Can you tell me where I can get cheap Discord tokens that will last at least a week and aren’t fake?
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Who’s ordered cheap Discord tokens? 9 hours 30 minutes ago #2808289
  • jajtyn
  • jajtyn's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • New Member
  • Posts: 15
  • Karma: 0
It's the same story with test tokens - the cheap ones are usually junk and only last a couple of hours. When I was searching for where to buy cheap Discord tokens I realized it’s important to buy from a source where the token comes with an account and email access - that way, it doesn’t get revoked right away. There are affordable options available, including fresh ones with verification, so there’s more than enough for a bot. Start by buying a couple, run them through your scripts, see how they hold up under load, and then order more. The main thing is not to chase the lowest price, because those tokens have often already been used and can stop working at any moment
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Who’s ordered cheap Discord tokens? 9 hours 28 minutes ago #2808301
  • CodyKirk
  • CodyKirk's Avatar
  • OFFLINE
  • Junior Member
  • Posts: 30
  • Karma: 0
I'll try doing that. Do the tokens arrive right after payment, or do I have to wait a while? And if they stop working in a couple of days, is there any point in contacting support, or is it already too late?
The administrator has disabled public write access.